We couldn’t provide the FREE services we offer without the help of our team of volunteers.
We strive to invest and steward our resources wisely through the use of volunteer hours – as many as 15,000 hours annually! Our volunteers help our Client Advocates to focus more on clients and enable our Staff to focus on bigger projects and strategic planning. While our donors give through their treasure, our volunteers give through their talent and time.
- Counseling Office reception/clerical (bilingual preferred)
- Sorting and organizing donations in our Family Resource Room
- Cleaning, tagging, and boxing bottles; emptying change for our Baby Bottle Project
- Connecting clients with baby furniture in our Baby Furniture Room
- Occasional print jobs for our Print-Copy Room
- Answering phones in our Administration Reception
- On-call help or lead role in monthly mailings
- Assisting at Special Events and Fundraisers
- Assisting with Mobile Ultrasound unit (requires travel with unit)
Time commitments range from once a week to almost full-time, or assisting annually at special events. A new volunteer orientation is required before starting.
If you are passionate about saving babies and helping mothers, please fill out our Contact Form, and tell us a little bit about yourself and your beliefs. We look forward to hearing from you!
The battle against abortion is a spiritual battle. We know that prayer is the foundation of all Christian work and a powerful weapon against abortion. It is the backbone of all our efforts, which fortifies the work of our staff, volunteers, and supporters.
Eucharistic Adoration is the center of our prayer life and the work that we do at our centers. Our St. Jude Chapel, located in our Chicago Cicero office, is open to have “prayer warriors” offering an unbroken chain of petition and prayer – 8,760 hours a year – for an end to abortion and for the success of our daily efforts.
St. Jude Chapel Schedule is currently closed to the public
Normal Schedule: Perpetual Adoration – 24/7, 365 days a year