Call Conversion Specialist Position – Full Time – Evergreen Park Office
Do you feel a call to help protect the most innocent and vulnerable in our society? Are you ready to respond to the call that has been placed upon your heart and formalize your stance against abortion in the community? Do you agree that abortion hurts not just babies but their mothers as well? Have you been considering making a move to a ministry that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve? Are you ready to work with a team of others who share these same concerns and goals and want to contribute in a meaningful way to help rebuild a culture of life?
If this is you, please send your resume and cover letter with a brief pro-life statement to hiring manager at email@example.com.
In the subject line include the following: Applying for Call Conversion Specialist – Evergreen Park office.
- The role of Call Conversion Specialist is typically the first contact with a woman who is searching for help with an unplanned pregnancy. It is imperative that this first contact is a warm and understanding voice for this woman in need.
- Other requirements are attention to detail as you will be managing the client database and inputting critical information into the system. The process is easy to learn but accuracy and confidentiality are essential for someone in this role.
- The ideal candidate is warm and friendly but also able to juggle different needs within the office. We are seeking a candidate who is humble enough to learn and is eager to suggest enhancements as appropriate.
- Teamwork is essential to the needs of these women and our organization as primary over individual career path?
- This position is full time and includes Saturdays with another weekday and Sunday off. As this is a non-profit ministry there are events during the year that you will need to attend that may fall on a weekend.
Client Advocate Roles – Full Time and Part Time – Evergreen Park
The Client Advocate job is a dynamic role at the front line of connection with those women who come to us and are pregnant and vulnerable to choosing abortion for their unborn child. It is for those who have a passion to help moms in need, can respond in real time to challenging situations and can be super compassionate and helpful. Is this you???
Main responsibilities include providing crisis advocacy by establishing rapport, assessing issues and resources, exploring viable options and assisting clients with formulating a plan of action that enables her to choose life for her child. Ideal candidate has a sincere heart for those in need and most at risk, and the willingness to work on their behalf. Must be pro life. Must be comfortable with computers and able to use our client database. Desire to invest in professional growth necessary and excellent communication skills is essential. Organization is key as you will be managing a case load of clients and their needs. Must be willing to support not for profit organization by attending and working at fund raising events as needed. Polish or Spanish is a plus. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.